DFS: A MULTI-SERVICE HOUSE TO SUPPORT FALCON AIRCRAFT
Europe Falcon Service (EFS) was created exactly 54 years ago, on April 13, 1967, as a subsidiary of Avions Marcel Dassault.
The intuition behind the creation and early development of EFS was to set a company that would offer Falcon owners all the services they need in support of their aircraft operations. At that time, business aviation was actually nascent and the global ecosystem had to be built around Falcon 20 and their likes.
More than half a century after, DFS remains a multi-service house that offers a wide range of services:
- technical services thanks to exclusively Falcon trained line and base maintenance teams, state of the art facilities, comprehensive engineering capabilities and a supply chain of internal and outsourced workshops,
- aircraft technical management provided by an elite team of Continuing Airworthiness experts (CAMO services),
- operations and management of a fleet of based and out of base aircraft, with crews working in close co-operation with Dassault Aviation own pilots to bring the best to Falcon owners and passengers,
- executive flight services for on-demand transportation,
- handling services at our terminal at le Bourget. DFS FBO regularly ranks # 1 among Le Bourget FBOs and has been certified under the demanding IS-BAH level 2.
Being both an aircraft operator and a MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) makes DFS fully understand the needs and priorities of its customers. Based on these multi-service capabilities, DFS has helped several of them to set their Falcon operations from scratch in the recent years.
DFS is now part of an extended worldwide network of service centers, with Execujet, Tag Maintenance Services and Dassault Aircraft Services.