Dassault Falcon service is one of the only maintenance centers with all of the expertise necessary to perform 100% “à la carte” support of your aircraft’s avionics systems:
- Design of cockpit layout.
- Installation of the most up-to-date equipment.
- Flight test and certification.
Our avionics workshop develops modifications for the cockpit, passenger cabin (multimedia entertainment) and communications systems (wi-fi, Satcom…) to ensure our passengers enjoy the highest levels of comfort and safety.
The avionics and accessories workshop is also able to repair and service most of the equipment installed on Falcon:
- Flight control system.
- Radio navigation, communication and surveillance.
- Fuel management, pressurisation and air speed measurement.
- Electrical generation equipment.
- Cabin equipment (LCD screens, CD/DVD players…).
Dassault Falcon Service customers benefit from the greatest Falcon technical experience.